What is Sumatriptan UK?
It is popularly known by its brand name Imitrex. People buy Sumatriptan UK to treat migraine headaches and cluster headaches. It’s available in the form of oral pills and also in the form of injections. Generally, the medicine starts working within 3 hours of its administration. The injection form may start working a little faster.
Sumatriptan UK belongs to the selective serotonin receptor agonists class of medicines. It stops the pain signals from reaching the brain. Also, Sumatriptan 100mg UK narrows the blood vessels in the brain and releases natural chemicals that prevent the symptoms of migraine headaches such as nausea and pain.
Do not buy Sumatriptan UK to prevent the migraine headache or reduces its frequency.
How does it work?
The drug Sumatriptan 100mg UK belongs to a group of drugs known as selective serotonin receptor agonists. It functions by constricting blood vessels in the head, inhibiting the release of some naturally occurring compounds that trigger pain, nausea, and other migraine symptoms, and preventing pain signals from being delivered to the brain. You need to buy Sumatriptan UK after consulting with a healthcare professional. Please do not self medicate with this medication.
How to take it
Sumatriptan 100mg UK is available as an oral tablet. It is typically given as soon as a migraine headache appears. Take a second tablet of Sumatriptan 100mg UK if necessary if your symptoms subside after taking Sumatriptan UK but return in two hours or more. However, do not take a second pill of Sumatriptan 100mg UK without first calling your doctor if your symptoms do not get better after taking the first one. The maximum amount of pills you can take in a day will be specified by your doctor. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any instructions on your prescription label that you are unsure about following. Follow the medication’s directions precisely. Never take the medicine in excess amount as this leads to severe side effects.
What are the side effects?
Before you buy Sumatriptan UK, it is essential to know that the pain management drug is also known to cause a few side effects. Some of them are mild in nature while some are severe. Drowsiness, nausea, diarrhea, muscle cramps, weakness, dizziness, etc., are some of the mild form of side issues.
Also, before you buy Sumatriptan UK, you should ask your doctor or pharmacists about the severe side effects as well. Allergic reactions, severe dizziness, trouble breathing, vision changes, chest pain, faster heart rate, etc., are some of the severe aftermaths. Stop taking Sumatriptan 100mg UK, and get immediate medical help if any of these severe issues shows up.
What are the precautions?
- Before you buy Sumatriptan UK, tell your doctor or pharmacist about all prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, dietary supplements, and herbal products that you are now taking or intend to use. Incorporate any of the following: acetaminophen (Tylenol); antidepressants such as amitriptyline (Elavil); amoxapine (Asendin); clomipramine (Anafranil); doxepin (Adapin, Sinequan); desipramine (Norpramin); imipramine (Tofranil);; protriptyline (Vivactil); (Paxil), nortriptyline (Aventyl, Pamelor).
- Inform your physician if you have or have ever had ischemic bowel disease, varicose veins, blood clots in the legs, a heart attack, angina (chest pain), an irregular heartbeat, a stroke, a “mini-stroke,” or circulation issues like Raynaud’s disease. Your physician might advise against taking Sumatriptan UK.
- Before you take Sumatriptan UK pills, Inform your doctor if you smoke, are overweight, have ever experienced seizures, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, liver disease, kidney disease, or any of your family members have ever experienced heart disease or a stroke.
- Sumatriptan UK tablets cause dizziness and/or drowsiness. Do not drive after taking the medicine.
- Share your medical history with your doctor before you buy Sumatriptan UK.