Piracetam – The all-rounder medicine
Piracetam is commonly used drug for breath-holding attacks, seizure disorder or epilepsy, dizziness , dyslexia (a learning disorder marked by difficulty reading), and tardive dyskinesia (a movement disorder often caused by antipsychotic drugs). Piracetam UK medicine is also used for dementia, schizophrenia, sickle cell disease, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support many of these uses. This medicine serves various purposes. You can buy Piracetam UK from various online sites or from local drug stores too.
Piracetam UK drug belongs to the racetams group or bond. It has a chemical name which is known as 2-oxo-1 pyrrolidine acetamide. This bond is the derivation of the GABA neurotransmitter and shares the same base formation of 2-oxo-1 alongside the component of pyroglutamic acid.
How does it work?
Piracetam 800mg pills influence and control the body’s neural and vascular functions. It also helps to influence the body’s cognitive functions without being behaving as a stimulator or sedate.
You need to buy Piracetam UK because it helps you improve the function of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which implies improving the memory process.
How to take the drug?
There are various dosages like Piracetam 800mg, 1200 mg, 50mg and it goes on. The dosage highly depends on the severity of the issue. The doctors generally advise the consumption of these tablets. Adults should consume around 1.6-9.6 gm per day. Children under sixteen years shouldn’t consume Piracetam 800mg tablets.
What are the side effects?
You should buy Piracetam UK only after learning its side effects profile. This will also help you to deal with those effects once they arrive. Generally, the medicine produces mild side effects such as nausea, weight gain, vomiting, sleep changes, nervousness etc. However, doctors ask to buy Piracetam UK because it is possibly the safest medicines when consumed in moderate amount.
What are the precautions?
- There is no relevant and enough data available regarding the usage of Piracetam UK in pregnant and breastfeeding women. Consult with your doctor.
- This medicine can be given to children under strict medical supervision.
- People who are addicted to cocaine or trying to quit it should not buy Piracetam UK. This medicine may increase use of cocaine in these people.
- If you have epilepsy, you need to use Piracetam UK with caution.
- People with health issues especially kidney or liver disorders need to use Piracetam UK with great caution.