What is Memantine Hydrochloride UK?
Marketed under the brand name Momenta, Memantine Hydrochloride UK is used to treat moderate to severe symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. It slows down the progression of the symptoms. Alzheimer’s disease slowly hampers one’s ability to learn, think, communicate, and carry out routine activities.
The medicine belongs to the NMDA receptor antagonist’s class of drugs. It works on the brain’s activity. However, it does not cure the disease at all. You can buy Memantine UK to slow down the succession of the disease.
How does it work?
Momenta 5 mg contains Memantine Hydrochloride UK which is a NMDA receptor antagonist. It acts by reducing the abnormal activity in the brain. The medicine may improve one’s ability to learn and think. It may also slow down the progress of the disease in some people. However, when you buy Memantine UK, you need to know that this medicine does not cure the condition nor it stops the progression of the disease at some point in future.
How to take Momenta 5 mg tablets
Memantine UK Buy is available as a tablet, a liquid solution, and an oral extended-release (long-acting) capsule. Typically, the tablet and solution are given once or twice day, with or without food. Once daily, the capsule is taken with or without food. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any instructions on your prescription label that you are unsure about following. Take Memantine UK Buy at around the same time(s) every day to make it easier for you to remember to take it. Follow the Memantine UK Buy directions exactly. Never take it in larger or less amounts or more frequently than directed by your doctor.
Do not chew, split, or crush the extended-release capsules; instead, swallow them whole. You can cautiously open an extended-release capsule and dust its contents onto a spoonful of applesauce or sugar syrup if you are unable to gulp down them. Without chewing, straight away swallow this mixture. This blend shouldn’t be kept to use later.
What are the side effects of Momenta 5 mg?
Dizziness, body ache, headaches, constipation may occur as mild side effects. You need to speak with your doctor or a pharmacist before you buy Memantine UK drug.
Do not ignore severe side effects such as allergic reactions to the main or other chemicals of Memantine UK Buy. These may include severe dizziness, trouble breathing, rash, itching, swollen face, throat or tongue, etc. Stop taking Memantine Hydrochloride UK medicine and get medical help immediately.
What are the precautions?
- If you have any allergies, including to Memantine Hydrochloride UK, any other medications, or any of the substances in Momenta 5mg tablets, capsules, or oral solution, notify your doctor right once. For a list of the ingredients, consult your pharmacist or the manufacturer’s patient information.
- Inform your physician and pharmacist about all prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, dietary supplements, and herbal products you are taking before you buy Memantine UK. Mention any of the following: potassium citrate and citric acid (Cytra-K, Polycitra-K), sodium bicarbonate (Soda Mint, baking soda), acetazolamide (Diamox), amantadine, dextromethorphan (Robitussin, others), methazolamide (Nepatazane), and sodium citrate and citric acid (Bicitra, Oracit). Your doctor might need to correct the dosage of your medicines or keep a close eye on you for side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you currently have or have ever had a urinary tract infection, problems urinating, kidney or liver illness, seizures, or if you develop one while taking Memantine UK Buy.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, be going to get pregnant, or are breastfeeding a baby. Call your doctor if you become pregnant while taking Memantine UK Buy.
- You should let your doctor or dentist know that you are taking Memantine Hydrochloride UK if you are having surgery, including dental surgery.
- Elderly must consult their doctor before they buy Memantine UK.